Your Personal Travel Guide
Vacation on the horizon? Awesome!
So many people have to work extra before their vacation in order to leave and not worry about loose ends, etc., leaving no time to read an entire guide book, much less make a plan. You tell yourself you will read it on the plane, but let’s be honest, you end up watching a movie and trying to sleep. Instead, hire me to plan your trip for you by personalizing your tour guide book around your interests and schedule.
Your personal plan for your trip will include:
- ♦ Purchase a DK Travel Guide corresponding with the country(s) you are visiting.
- ♦ Star the most important/interesting things to see.
- ♦ Mark all applicable maps with your hotel location.
- ♦ Based on the amount of time you have each day to tour, your preferences and map proximity, I will write out a personal guide for each day.
- ♦ Organize your day by the times and days certain destinations are open so that you have the best chance of seeing as much as possible.
- ♦ Include restaurant recommendations for dinner that correspond to the area you are touring each day.
- ♦ Highlight tips about culture, dress code, currency used, etc.
The Main Trip Layout
Each overall plan will be laid out with the day of the week, date, city or area to be explored and activities or destinations (indicated by the #’s which also correspond with the #’s the guide book uses on its descriptions and maps). This will be placed onto the inside cover of your book.
After making your purchase, please fill out this form so I can better assist you in planning your trip.